Arizona Baptist Children's Services & Family Ministries (ABCS) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
We pursue financial integrity through transparency and stewardship, which stem from our core values:
- Honor God in all we do.
- Build relationships through trust and respect.
- Be good stewards with what we have been given.
- Do everything with excellence.
ABCS is accredited by the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) and abides by their Seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship. The accreditation is reviewed on a yearly basis.
We know you have many choices when it comes to supporting ministries and charitable organizations, and we are grateful for your interest in ABCS. Contributions made to ABCS are used wherever the need is greatest, unless a specific ministry is designated. Funds stay locally in the region where the contribution is given.
Donor Bill of Rights
We also provide a Donor Bill of Rights, which entitles all ABCS donors to the right to:
- Know how funds are being spent.
- Know what the ministries you support are accomplishing.
- Know that ABCS complies with federal, state and local laws.
- Restrict or designate your gifts to a particular ABCS ministry.
- A timely and courteous response to your inquiries about finances and programs.
- Visit our offices and various locations to talk personally with staff.
- Give cheerfully without being pressured.
- Obtain a copy of our most recent audited financial statements.
- Know that we have a responsible governing board providing oversight to our mission.
- Know that all appeals for funds are truthful and accurate.
- Know that we are an accredited member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.
- Know that funds support the region from where they were given (*exception is if in a donation designated to a ministry that is not represented in that particular region).
A financial audit is conducted annually by an independent auditor. The most recent audit reports are available below, as well as additional information related to our 501(c)(3) status and our most recent Annual Report. For more information, please call us at (800) 678-0648.
IRS 501(c)(3) Determination Letter
Federal EIN: 86-6053028
2018 Annual Report