Our team and community pray daily and would be glad to include your prayer requests.
All prayer requests are public, so please share only what you feel comfortable having public.
Send us a prayer request
- Hello all - We have been praying for the requests below! For Jo, her store and all Walmarts and frontline workers, for Lisa and her health, for Jason's salvation, for those dealing with the loss of loved ones, for new believers and the girls in the home. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to pray for you! -the ABCS team
July 9th, 04:43 pm
- Please pray for the health and safety of our staff at the Walmart stores in the NE Arizona area. It has been a very tense workplace with a volume of customers like we have never seen because of cooler temperatures ere and the Navajo Nation closed each weekend because of COVID-19. Yes, there have been cases among the employees at all the stores. Jo Russell, Taylor, AZ.
June 27th, 10:40 am
- Hello folks, my name is Lisa.
I am having a lot of health issues right now.
My Diabetes numbers are very high even
though I have lost 20lbs. My legs are weak and I am an semi-active senior.
I need to find a new doctor so we can start on a new road to health. Thank You for your Prayers.
June 18th, 01:23 pm
- Pray that Jason would recognize Jesus loves him and accept Jesus as his Savior and Lord.
June 15th, 09:03 pm
- One of my parents is a young father who gave his heart to Jesus recently during a skill session. Pray with me that he will grow in faith, hope and an understanding of God's love. Pray that God will give me wisdom to minister to this father and serve him according to our Father's will for him.
June 12th, 12:00 pm
- Pray for the girls living in the Arms of Love Home for young women aging out of foster care. They are going through many transitions at this time and are experiencing the craziness of the past few months, on top of the hardships they've already experienced. -M
June 3rd, 12:13 pm
- Thank you. Please pray for my cousins who lost their dad suddenly a few weeks ago. It is so hard to go through the loss of family during this time. The grieving process must be hard and I pray they are taking the time they need, are surrounded where they are with good community, and are able to share good memories with one another.
June 3rd, 11:16 am